ATS Chronological Resumes / CV
- Basic and simple formatting to attract Application Tracking Systems that large companies use to determine which resume will continue in the hiring process.
- Actionable Keywords that hiring managers and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) look for are baked into the resumes. The 195 keyword document includes words that can use interchangeably to describe your responsibilities.
- Resume sections are outlined clearly, simply, and easy to read
- The modern resume is great to use for in person job applications. This impressive resume uses a hint of color to help your credentials stand out.
- 3 different ATS friendly resume formats are ready to use for online job applications.
- The blue text is there to draw your attention to areas that you need to update with your information. Edit the Blue text to meet your needs; Change blue text to black. The straight forward approach uses keywords to help hiring managers navigate your credentials. The cover letter is simple and basic and gets to the point.
The purpose of a cover letter is to highlight your credentials, and what you can do for the employer. If your cover letter is too long, your audience will skim and not read. Contents always wins!
Follow Up Letter
- It is suggested to send a follow up letter within 1 to 2 weeks after an interview. This letter is great to have when you have not heard from a hiring manager, and want to simply remind them of your continued interest in the position and your skills and talents. This will help you stand out amongst other applicants who do not make the extra effort. Edit the Blue text to meet your needs; Change blue text to black.
Job Search Letter (email)
- This letter is great to send when you are looking for a job with an employer and may not have an exact job title in mind. You can change the suggested text to your area of interest. Sometimes employers welcome this type of letter, along with a resume, as this saves them time and the cost of posting a job. You came to them!
- Often to apply online can be a quick process once you have the correct tools, such as your resume and cover letter ready to go. This tracker is helpful to keep track of what letter was sent when, where, and to who. Again, you want to avoid sending a letter to the wrong employer and sending the same letter twice. A sample entry is provided. Applying online can be a easy and smooth process.
- Upon confirmed payment by our payment processor, you will be able to download your products immediately. You will receive an email confirmation from SendOwl on behalf of Prepareforajob.com. Your Chronological Job Resume Format package will on the way!
- Secured payments are processed through PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
The download will include TEN separate Microsoft Word files:
3, ATS Chronological Resumes: Style 1, 2 and 3
Follow Up Letter
Job Inquiry Letter
What to ask in an interview: guide and form
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Any program that can read Microsoft Word files (.doc) depending on what version or software you have, formatting may be need to be adjusted on your end
- Compatible with Windows and iOS (Mac) operating systems
Please Contact Us and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. You may also connect with us on Twitter.